1 month

5:21 PM

It's difficult for me to comprehend that I leave in 30 days. The fact that in 30 days I will be on a plane, going to Germany is pretty much crazy. I'm excited, and I'm nervous, but this past week Father has shown me that Hamburg is definitely where he wants me this summer. As I read about the disciples being called to service in Matthew 10, it's so easy to say "well this is historical, and entirely different concept-- their goal, their calling was completely different." But deep down, I know it's the same. God is calling each and everyone of us to him. To follow him in obedience.

I want to share some words from my soon to be apartment mate :)

The Father has been equipping you for this time and will use you greatly. He has hopeand a future for you.

When you arrive, we'll have a team on 9-10 people on the ground and they'll be here until 2 June.

So how can I be praying for you as you prepare to come here? Its already Spring here with all the flowers and trees blooming. It's really beautiful now. The Father is continuing to open doors and beactive in people's hearts.

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts