Wait? What? I have a blog?

3:35 PM

Sometimes I wonder if I'm enough... if I'll ever be enough, if i'll satisfy, if I'll always make him happy, if I'll even be able to make him happy. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not as great as the last person, sometimes I wonder if I'm not as pretty or as nice or kind, or fun, or tall or giving or as independent (less clingy, able to do things on my own), and the list goes on and on and on and then I realize.. i've got it all wrong. I'm focusing on me and not on us. More importantly, i'm focusing on me/us and not on Christ. This is where I fall short.

I want to cling to the cross and I want that to be reality and not just a great idea. I want to hunger for the word and live it in every thing I say, every decision I make, every step I take... and I long to satisfy Christ.... that is where I should find my worth.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for a hope and a future.

<3

Life has been so crazy, yet so exciting at the same time. Since the last time I've updated, I'm halfway through my hardest semester, feel like the end is near but no where in site at the same time, I've been engaged for seven months, I'm living with a couple that works at and attends ASU and I get to go to a Dallas Cowboy Football game. I'm getting to fellowship and hangout and study the word with 4-5 amazing girls on Wednesdays at school and I am hanging out with a group of people who are seeking Christ on Thursday nights. Seth and I are goign to 'marriage mentoring' and i'm falling more and more in love with Seth every day.

Lara

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts