Children are a heritage from the Lord: 12 weeks along

8:30 PM

Today marks the beginning of the end to the 1st trimester. I would be lying if I said this pregnancy was as "easy" as the previous. I am finally feeling more like myself. I don't have as much time to think about being pregnant this go round, so even though I have felt a constant sick for the past two months, have seen our baby on a screen, and have started to make some plans- I still don't believe fully that God is allowing us to have another sweet baby.


I did dream this sweet baby was a girl and that we named her Katie, after my previous (and WONDERFUL) boss. However, I also dreamed Watson was a girl so I'm pretty sure, we are having another boy ;-).


 
Baby is the size of a: Toy Soldier :-D  
Due date:  March 19  
How far along:  12 weeks  
Next appointment:  Mid September  
Gender:  My bet is for a boy :-)  
Food cravings:  Watermelon, salad, anything FRESH  
Symptoms:  nausea and more nausea. and being overly tired  
What I miss:  beer; specifically dos xx  
What I'm loving:  i seriously love maternity clothes. Is that weird?  
What I'm looking forward to:  I've always referred to Watson as my oldest child and the big brother, I'm looking forward to watching him become a big brother. It will be hard, and emotional but I'm so excited.  
Best moment this week: feeling normal.
When your husband is your photographer.....

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts