January 30 update

6:31 PM

This week has been difficult, as I am trying to get many things done for school, and more. It's hard, but I must remember to take one day at a time. Tomorrow I do have a german test, that I am extremely nervous about, it will be beneficial, but can also be discouraging at the same time.

Father is doing many things here, he is definitely working in the lives of a few close friends I have here. It's exciting to see students who are truly seeking truth, and the answers. My hope is that I am able to speak truth into their lives, that Father uses me and the other believers around me to encourage and lift up and show truth to them.

I also got an email from S in HB (hamburg). The family is doing well there, but many changes are happening- not big changes, but ones that are essential and important. Amazing opportunities are arising, and I'm excited to see what Father is doing in that area.


So many times it is easy to allow ourselves to feel weak and weary, especially when we have physical illnesses, and emotional pains. It is difficult to look to Father and so many times we even question him, but looking at the bigger picture and the answered prayer I have seen this week, He excites me.

I ask you to continue to join with me in prayer over what Father is doing now, where you are.

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts