To Come...

7:16 AM

As many know, this past semester I have spent in San Angelo, Texas studying German and Journalism. This next semester will be spent doing the same, and I look forward to it, as I am preparing for my studies abroad. Father has presented me many opportunities in relationships with believers and nonbelievers -- opportunities that allow me to seek after him more and more in striving to understand and know him better, and opportunities in which my heart for him and for his people continually grows. My prayer is that He continually breaks me and humbles me and allows me to see those as he sees them. After much prayer this past semester, I have come to the decision to spend not only the school year (october through august) in Hannover, but to spend the summer in Hamburg Germany with some wonderful people who live there. Father is providing me great opportunity to learn about him, to reach the nations, and to live a prayerful life, while being poured into and pouring out at the same time.

Soon you will see on this site answers to the following questions:
Why Overseas?
Why Germany?
Why Hamburg/Hannover?
Why Go at all?
How can I pray?
How can I support?
How can I go?

I plan to spend this semester researching many different things that Father will hopefully help use to prepare my heart for this journey here in Texas and also overseas. I am hoping to use this site to keep you guys updated about the upcoming year and also the process of getting to Germany. (For example: I may meet with a German student in San Angelo to discuss the German perception of God/Religion and the differeciation between the two - if one at all) I am also thankful to Reach Garland, who is helping me tremendously in this process.
(www.reachgarland.com)

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts