20 days

9:45 PM

It’s 10:48, and the day has just begun. I enjoy this… waking up late, getting to work, feeling relaxed…. But it’s those feelings that make me nervous, because I have exams tomorrow and I have failed to study as well as i should.Other things are on my mind. Last night, Sara and her fiancé Sean and I sat outside for what seemed like only a few minutes and gazed at the night sky. A firework show; put on by the creator himself was dawning. It was magnificent. The lightening quickly became the best light show I had ever seen. We stood there in silence breathing in the beauty. Less than 12 hours later I find myself thinking back to the moment, smiling at how we were mesmerized and thanking Father for the hope he has given me in him.My worries about silly things are fading, and I’m glad. Things are changing quickly. In 20 days, I will be in Hamburg. Many think it sounds exciting, and while yes it will be, it’ll also be the hardest work I’ve ever done… and I’ll never be fully ready for what’s ahead. I got my traveler's insurance today... so that's exciting. :)

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts