Hallo aus Hamburg

3:41 PM

It's my second day here, and already Father is doing things beyond what I could ask or imagine. Yesterday, in the midst of my jet lag, I realized that I am exactly where i'm supposed to be. I spent the day with S, and she made sure i was staying awake. We had amazing conversations about the past year, what the summer will hold and what is happening right now. I also have spent a great deal of time with the team that is here. They are a team from SBU (2 of which were students of the Dr. Billy Victor)-- and it's been great getting to know their hearts and see the passion they have for JC.

I want to be able to stand up for what I believe in more. I know I am a sinner and I'm dirty and I fail all the time, but I'm longing to be free-- I'm longing to be cleansed. I long for Father to be so present in not only my life, but the lives of every single person I come in contact with. I long to need him and to pray to him. I'm longing for a passion so fervent, and so overwhelming...

Today two divine appointments happened. I won't go into detail mainly due to lack of time-- but it's a major praise and I can't even thank God enough for the contacts he has given the team.

I'm excited...

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts