because I know you guys are so super interested ;-)

4:25 PM

Life has been changing so much lately; but it's not a bad thing. I'm looking forward to this summer and not looking forward to it all in the same breath. I'll be working at the local newspaper, trying to find rides... but all is good; I am confident that everything will work out.

It will be a hard summer in the aspect that I am not overseas... but also because Seth WILL be overseas... It's amazing how fast someone can become your crutch, your comfort... but Father is quick to teach me that I cannot place anything or anyone before him. He's showing me the needs of my friends and how to MORE SO (realistically) view my life this world, my campus, San Angelo with his eyes. I have opportunities in front of me, some I'm afraid to take, because it doesn't 'seem' to fall in line with what I plan to do (such as: taking a teaching job-- but with the chance of leaving to go overseas two years after; i feel horrible for only 'temporarily' filling a position)

So, everything feels like it's up in the air....

anyway here is a photo of me and seth from this weekend (it was Sammy and Tina's BEAUTIFUL wedding...)







Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts