first page of two page spread

12:11 AM



To be honest; i'm not sure why i'm updating everyone on the production of my 'magazine' but ya know; whatev.. ;-)

----------------

It's amazing how life seems to sometimes spread its wings and take off; while at the same time keeping you grounded. Life is moving on; and I find this worldy thing i do... school, work, internships trying to find rhythm as it dances with my spiritual life.. and then i stop and realize why are the separate? they are one in the same.. Father has placed me where I am for a reason... and he hasn't called me to separate my school/work life from him.. in fact, the exact opposite.

I sometimes think mentioning this is stupid; b/c i know this, we all know this... but reminders are nice.


--- ;-)

I already have a wedding dressed picked out.. the wedding should be in ONE year... and I am going to start working at Standard Times (local newspaper) in May.

<3
Lara

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts