Lessons learned

10:20 PM

Really, it has been forever since I made a real blog entry. I guess my 'interest' is dying out, either that or any and all writing skills have leaked to the newspaper world. Yeah; that's probably it. ;-)

This weekend, I learned a few things.... God is my home. He truly is; and I learned that through experiences, through seeing old friends and church members at a wedding. God is my home. Not past experiences, not the Dallas area, not San Angelo or Hamburg or Japan. God. I was also reminded that HIS testimony is greater than my own.

For the first time I saw in light what humility, true humility looks like. Areas in my life that I need to step aside from my pride and worship Father... even when I don't know what I'm doing... because, God is my home. He is who I serve, he is who I worship.

I was painted a picture of what it looks like to come to Christ and receive his kingdom like a child. I also learned that my words and my actions affect others deeply. And thus, I need to walk in Father every second.

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts