Training

8:07 PM

I can't believe I leave MONDAY for training in Idaho! Not only am I excited about going, but this particular training in Idaho is the one year mark for me to live in Seattle... a year later, I am so amazed to see how much God has taught me and how he has provided for us. I am impressed and amazed at how he has cultivated the gospel in our lives even deeper.


Would you be praying for us? I am so excited for training but also a little nervous because I usually walk away wanting to do way more than I need to - pray that I would walk away with take aways that will be applicable and helpful to my classroom - and that in my prep work for next year that I would do what is necessary and helpful and that I would use my time wisely!


Thanks

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts