I'm Pregnant!

11:48 PM



In the sweater my sister sent me!



Thought I could update everyone once in a while ;-) 
Here's my first post as a mommy <3

How Far Along: 12.75 weeks ;-)
Size of Baby: apparently sweet baby Chomout is the size of a peach; probably about 3 inches in length. My midwife did tell me though that my ultrasound matches up exactly with my estimated due date and that that is rare...  so our sweet baby is right on schedule. 
Gender: Most people tell me they picture me with a girl. I also had a dream we had a girl.... because of these two things, I believe it will probably be a boy ;-). 
Total Weight Gain: I don't have a scale at home but I'm at this point, not gaining any weight, I've actually lost 3 pounds! Midwife said it is normal and I will start gaining in the 2nd trimester.
Maternity Clothes: Right now I can still wear normal shirts and jeans, but they are tight. I caved and got some maternity jeans and they are so comfy! My sister also sent me a beautiful sweater :-)
What I miss: Dos XX & Wine and HARD CIDER. AGGH!. (Is that dramatic enough??) I also squeezed into my red christmas dress to wear to the nutcracker and felt like a sausage all night. And then I BROKE the zipper. I almost cried. Luckily I can fix it ;-). 
Sleep: I wake up EVERY morning at 3 to go pee. I'm so tired of it.
Cravings: carbs. salad. grapefruit. blueberries. Seth's sympathy cravings: Pizza Hut. 

Best moment of the week: telling my class there was a baby in my tummy ;-)


How I told my sweet first grade class

All day I read books to them about mommies who were having a baby and books about being babies. They were clueless. Even in our grammar lesson, one sentence was "The pregnant teacher taught in the classroom." Then at the end of the day we played a game of hangman and the answer was "There is a baby in Mrs. Chomout's tummy." Their reactions were hilarious. :-) Then, the wonderful art teacher brought in cookies and balloons and my very first baby gift. It was precious. :-) It was certainly a blessed day for my class. 




Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts