What this blog will be?

5:14 PM

Hey Friends-

I know I know, why does she need another blog right?

Well, many of you do check www.postcardsfromedgeu.blogspot during the summer while I'm in Germany working with the M's and students that travel through, however.. as I am a journalism major (meh.. i'm an ameteur really) I decided I would like to have my own blog to tell of my adventures, my joys, my prayer requests for the summer. I will stillb e updating post cards and you may see a few repeats, but this blog will be a little more personal... :)

I'll also be using this blog for when I'm studying and working in Hannover Germany, August 2007 to August 2008 for my practicum and idependent study.

Can't wait to hear your comments and encouragement during this summer
and next!

Lara

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts