Catching up

5:19 PM


Yesterday, I met up with a friend of mine from the states. She and I took a german class together my first semester in Angelo and she has studied in Hannover during the second semester! It was nice to see her and catch up and hear about all her adventures, and it simply made me extremely excited to begin schooling and knowing all the relationships that will begin with other erasmus students (exchange students), locals, and other germans. I look forward to then but I'm also so encouraged in what is happening right now!

Today has been good. We woke up and went to many afghan shops looking for some necessities, etc. I've found such a love for these stores and the people who own them. I love their culture so so so much, and more so I adore the generosity and the kindness of the people! Since then I have been sleeping. I'm sick. Sore throat, runny nose, headache, earache, congestion, etc, etc, etc. But resting has been nice, and I'm sure it'll clear up soon. Currently I'm reviewing my German prepositions, and later will spend some down time with S & C. Tomorrow we're going to pray downtown, and i'm excited to see what all Father is continuing to do in that area!

Next thursday we leave to spend the rest of July with the interns in Koln. My prayer is that I can be an encourager from the background. Each intern is such an encouragement, and I'm excited to catch back up with them. It'll be nice to be there because then I'll know how to pray for them more specifically! I'm also excited to see my favorite kids, and spend more time with the S fam.

As always, Father is doing so much and I will leave you with his words, not mine...

'Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.' So the man went away and began to tell... how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed. - Mark 5:19-20

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts