Small Impressions

9:32 AM


yesterday I met a new Korean. Before saying anything to him he said "You are Lara" and I said yes, and he said the other koreans had been speaking about me. I as usual, when around the foreigners was being hyper and speaking German, so jokingly I said "oh no, hopefully nothing too horrible..." and he said "You know Jesus.." I was surprised how much my heart calmed as I looked him in the eyes and smiled and said "yes, I know Jesus." Simple. The conversation is still swimming in my mind a day later. The two pictured do not necessarily know Father yet, but they are the two I'm closest to. <3 It brings my heart joy whenever I run into them as they get excited and run up to me to hug me. On a human level, it makes me feel loved, on a spiritual level I long for my heart to ache for their souls to know Christ. They are becoming dear to me, and I look forward to hanging out more with them.

I met a ginger from italy yesterday. We have the same hair color and the rest of our families have brown hair, so we are the same person from different countries. Although he's an italian ginger which is completely different. I also told him the english word for our hair color was definitely ginger. I think he believed me. woops.

Tomorrow I leave for Austria with teamham. I'm eager to see J from DD and others and simply the quality time with teamham. J and I will sing Sound of Music together. It will be money in the bank. which is nice considering i need some. <3 yay. :-)

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts