thoughts

11:57 PM


It's been four days since Sara and Sean arrived, and already I am learning a lot. A lot about myself and I am noticing many changes in me. I am still trying to distinguish some of them, and understand the emotions that rise up in me, some causing me to laugh and become giddy and other times the emotions that cause me to cry while Sara fans me and freaks out, causing me to laugh and cry at the same time... oddly turning into one of my favorite memories.

I've been reminded of much today. One being that we all have our own story. Just like no one is alike, no one has the exact same story -- in life, how they came to Christ, how they grew in Christ, and met more of Him and His glorious grace. I love that. It's a simple thought. Not a divine revelation, but it offers freedom... and is also another example of how we ought not to compare ourselves, while it is simply impossible.



Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts