calling..

6:10 AM

sometimes I deem myself unworthy of love from people.
i do that because i struggle with who I am and I am unsure and incapable of seeing myself the way Christ sees me. Father is constantly calling me to him, to feel his embrace and to see the world with his eyes. He's continually teaching me to fall deeply in love with him.

I'm eager... I'm eager to live for Christ, to learn from Him and to pour my heart and soul into what he is calling me to.


Today I made vegetarian cabbage rolls. They so far look delicious. Tomorrow I will put them in the oven and make fresh green beans and mashed potatos. I'm also making onion and Parmesan scones. Valeska, my german friend is coming over. We're going to go to the lake, and then we will eat. Sara and Sean and Brenna and Thomas will also come. I think Casey and Maria will too. I'm looking forward to offering food to my friends. :)

Thank you for Reading!

2 comments

Popular Posts