Wednesdays at ASU

3:24 PM

Hello.

www.dictionary.com got a make-over.

That is something new about today. Today a teacher randomly came up to me and asked what the person who works at a coffee shop was called. "A barista?" I replied. "I love when I can learn from college students." And then she walked away. It was a different experience.

My throat is a bit scratchy and my nose is runny. I'm taking my medicine and irrigating my nose, and i hate to imagine how i'd feel if i wasn't doing those things.

I should be memorizing the f-stops and appertures for a quiz I have on Monday, but right now I am a bit lazy. My favorite class is Copy-Editing, but my favorite subject matter of the semester is Public Relations.

Yesterday marked a new desire and calling on my heart. Things are changing a bit in my life, but they are good things. Father is real, and I am falling deeper in love with him.

I am doing so much better than I have been.

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts