Thanksgiving thoughts?

12:10 AM

I think something I struggle with is the concept that God loves me just as much as he loves the next person. I don’t see myself as better than, and I do view the God I serve as a personal God, but I think ii tend to view my relationship with him extremely different than someone else’s relationship. To an extent that is true. God speaks to me in different ways than he speaks to someone else, he TEACHES me in different ways than someone else, because he has made me different, he has made us all different. Christ knows how he formed me and he knows the best way to speak to me, to grow me, to teach me. So in those ways, my relationship with Christ is different than other people's relationship with him. However, as I read through 2 Corinthians I see, as Paul points out that we are just as much Christ’s as the next believer. I know this, I believe this, I understand this, but sometimes I forget this… not in a selfish way, not in a mean way, not in a conceited way… but when I remember this, I am actually overjoyed. People know this God. He is real, he’s not just mine, but he speaks to everyone, he speaks through us and he grabs our attention. This Christ is REAL….

Also for random sake I love that even though he can see my ugliness, he doesn’t see me as ugly.
Humbling, really.


ALSO Garrett Lively pointed out that Bethlahem means house of bread, so the bread of life was born in a bakery. (ha ha)

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts