I.love.this.city.

7:32 AM




I wanted to major in anthropology.

Not the store; the actual study of people and cultures.

This being said. I'm in LOVE with the Scandinavian culture of Seattle.

I cannot wait to learn more about it as I study to teach Seattle history. I love knowing where a city was, how it started, why it started and why a city and its people deal with different cultural and religious situations and struggles... what is it rooted in? Where did it begin?

I cannot WAIT to read and learn more about Arthur Denny, Henry Yesler and Chief Seattle (etc.) and  I can't wait to find out how I can pray even more for this city I call home.

I have a deep LOVE for this city. I never realized when I moved here how much I would fall in love not only with its people, but with this place. So thankful God has called us to this city, and I cannot wait to see how that will flesh out the longer we are here. :-)


Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts