People Pleaser

2:31 AM


The verse says it all. Many times I read the book of Ephesians and wonder if I am specifically an Ephesian at heart. I feel like it was written specifically for ME. Thankful I have scripture to walk through and learn from - and people who walked through the same struggles I do in God's word. Thankful God is willing and wonderful enough to give me the grace and mercy I need to learn from Him how to walk in truth.

Unfortunately for me, a lot of my motivation, self-worth, image, etc. is held in what people think of me. I journey through this and repent of it often. I have to take off the old man daily and put on the new.

And, although I planned to speak my mind and struggles, God is simply showing me right now that HIS grace is enough and that the gospel applies very much right here. I am not a captive to my sin. I am free.. and I can live in HIS grace.


Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts