16 and 17 week update

2:28 AM

17 weeks. 1 Day. Excuse the sink.

How Far Along? 17 weeks 1 day.
Symptoms: hungry, sometimes nauseated (still) and some minor heartburn
Total Weight Gain/Loss: We don't have a scale, so I don't know!! :-) I'm pretty sure I've gained some though
Sleep: Well... I get it..
Food Cravings: hamburgers, candy (which I can't have too much of of course), cucumbers, blueberries, carrots, nuts
Best Moment This Week: Feeling the home of my baby grow bigger AND our pastor praying for our baby (which included his gender prediction... we will see if he is right!).
Movement:  None yet. 
Gender: Everyone thinks it is a girl.... Seth thinks it's a boy. I'm still undecided, but tend to lean toward girl, simply because that's what everyone is saying.
Belly Button In Or Out? Innie…but shallower!
What I Miss: this week? Not a whole lot. I love being pregnant.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Finding out the GENDER!! 
Milestones: I'm reading Bringing up Bebe, which means research has actually started... that's a milestone..
Weekly Wisdom: God brought Psalm 71:5-6 to my attention this week. I've been praying it over and for our precious baby. 
For you, O Lord, are my hope,
my trust, O Lord, from my youth.
Upon you I have leaned from before my birth;
you are he who took me from my mother's womb.
My praise is continually of you.

16 weeks. I didn't post last week! agh!

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts