Let's talk colors at 18.75 weeks

1:53 AM

Hello dear friends & family, 

Thank you so much for taking the time to catch up on our pregnancy. We know many of you are praying for us and we are so thankful and blessed. This journey has already been amazing and it's hard to believe that in about a week we will almost be halfway through the pregnancy!




How Far Along?  18 weeks; 4 days

Symptoms: leg cramps; slight pregnancy insomnia

Total Weight Gain/Loss: :-) I've gained a total of 5 lbs since I became pregnant and I'm right where I need to be.

Sleep: I couldn't sleep very much this week. 

Food Cravings: sweets, protein, salads, yogurt.

Best Moment This Week: Wednesday night, the baby kicked me so hard twice that I felt it on my hand! AND getting to hear the heart beat :-)

Movement:  YES! at first it felt like someone was blowing bubbles inside my tummy, and again on Wednesday night I felt some definite kicks! My midwife was excited to hear that we were already feeling movement. I also loved that even though she does the same thing almost every day, she was excited with us. It totally made me feel blessed. 

Gender: Most say girl; a handful say boy! A week and a half until we find out!

Belly Button In Or Out? In

What I Miss: We went to a brewery with a friend and although my water was delicious, I really really really really really wanted a beer

What I Am Looking Forward To: Finding out the Gender -- still! I can't wait.

Milestones: Our baby's heart beat measured at 155 bpm this week! That is still so very healthy, but still in the higher range for baby heart beats. (Range being 140-160) :-) Our baby is still very active!

Weekly Wisdom: For you formed my inward parts;you knitted me together in my mother's womb.I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well.My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret,intricately woven in the depths of the earth.Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them,the days that were formed for me,when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 139:13-16, ESV)


Nursery Colors
In the perfect world, our whole nursery would be the following colors and everything would be so well coordinated, however; in reality this will be the foundation colors for our nursery and we will probably love most things in any color they are. I'm so eclectic in my likes that I typically like most everything! 

If it is a boy: 
We have chosen the colors : blue, grey, orange, green and beige

Here are some examples:



If it is a girl: 
We have chosen the colors: grey, coral (apricot), beige, browns, and teals

Here are some examples:





Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts