Baby blankets, mobiles and 32 weeks

9:48 PM

If Watson sees me taking a photo, he has to be in it too ;-)


Oh this pregnancy. I'm 32 weeks and still forget I'm pregnant- I forget another sweet baby will be part of our family. I forget that life is about to change drastically and the rhythms we have found will be back to square one- and then I remember and I'm overcome with worried and anxiety and doubt and I have to push away the fear and the lies and bask in the truth and the blessings God has absolutely poured down on us.

Since I last updated, Bennet is still a girl :), but we have had to switch insurances, hospitals and doctors. We are in good hands- I really think the hospital switch is an amazing blessing that is just inconvenient in the middle of a pregnancy. My new doctor is great, reminds me of my best friend forever and I have no doubts that I'm in good hands. 




Watson is going to "school" twice a week and is mostly potty trained. He's doing exceptionally well, but of course still has the occasional accident - because leaving the fun is hard to do!  I am excited for him to become a big brother but I get nervous, as most second time moms do about how he will adjust and how in the world I'll get to spend time with him.



I started going to MOPS here in San Angelo. I've only gone once but it seems like a good fit. I'm actually sitting at Starbucks now before I go to a game night with some of the mommas from the group. I'm excited to build new community and I'm excited to see where God takes the passion he has given me for mommas. Right now things feel like they are at a stand still because I'm new in town (kind of? It's confusing) and I'm about to have a sweet baby girl. 


Seth is still enjoying working for himself and running his own company. I'm impressed by him daily. He also had done a great job of attending ASU and city council events, as he cares and has always cared deeply for this community and the people in it. We both hope to start going to a community group at the church soon! Excited to see what is in store for us.


In other Bennet news, her room is NO WHERE near finished. However, I was motivated to go to Hobby Lobby the other day, pick up some supplies and make her a mobile. Seth helped me string the flowers on to fishing wire, and it surprisngly matches the blanket I made sweet Bennet super well!!





Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts