Hannover, Germany

4:05 PM

The first week is coming to a close, and I must say it was 5million times worse than basecamp ever was and ever will be, somewhat because I had no believers to pray with and to be encouraged by, but also because it is a whole bunch of legal things that i dont even understand in ENGLISH. There is still more on the way this next week, but I can feel my heart beginning to calm down. Even though I never want to go through these weeks again, (EVER!) I am thankful for them. They will make dealing with things in the states and with things there much much easier. It has been extremely amazing to see how faithful Father has been, even though there have been many times when I felt he was so far, that he wasn´t even real.. but he is, and he has shown that to me this week. He has come through for me on things and made things more simple, he has shown me steps to take and has not only prepared me for things but is guiding me through them. I hope to go on Sunday to the International Church. Hopefully soon I will have internet of my own, and I will be in the new apartment I will live in while here. I think after those things I will feel more settled not only physically but mentally as well.

Pray that I am able to find like-minded believers to build friendships with, and that I am as well, a light and a friend to all those who I have met thus far, etc.

Lara

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts