yay for "fun"

12:30 PM

well, the visa stuff... it all depends on how fast my dad can get to houston and i dunno, we really don't have all this money to do this. It cost money to get to houston AND it's another $40 for this document....and it really needs to be done as soon as possible, if not i won't be able to get paid for my first month of work (well, yet....) I'm so frustrated and feel so out of control, but that's part of the lesson. My family really doesn't have enough money for all this and i feel horrible that they are all coming for christmas...but to get money from my job, i have to have my visa... i have to have my visa to get my work permit... my work permit to get my social security card, and my social to get paid. and money to pay for my apartment, and food... is always nice. So i really am learning a lot... about money, and trust, and faith and hope... and being strong.

I think what frustrates me more is that i started working on Visa stuff in feb, so i wouldn't have to deal with this... but they told me to do it all in Hannover, which obviously is definitely not the case.

I really want to get out of my room and do something and i want to sit in a coffee shop and study and journal and read the word, but to do that i feel obligated to buy something... but i've allotted 10 euros a week for myself, and that includes groceries and such. and luckily i can take bottles back and get money for them... not much but it'll end up adding up i'm sure.

i'm also noticing my blogs have as of late become more "I" driven, rather than how they used to be. I'll work on this. <3

Thank you for Reading!

3 comments

Popular Posts