Tonight

12:10 AM

Tonight, I was given an opportunity that I could never had imagined. Sitting in her living room talking to her about life, I was so enthralled with hers. Her love for Father, her love for life, her love for her culture was quite amazing. Later that evening, we sat down to a dinner fit for kings and queens made by her husband, along with two others, one from church, another who's recent story and recent loss touched my heart tremendously. I am still touched by the generosity, the kind words, the giving spirits, and the smiles and laughter and conversation had. I will cherish this memory forever, and I look forward to the more dinners with them to come.


I attended my first class today, and I think it will be a wonderful experience. I am of course not looking forward to ALL the work... but that's how all classes are. I have another class tomorrow, and a few more coming up in the next days. I am worried about many of them, mainly being able to understand "what is going on." I am taking classes for those LEARNING german, and i'm not in the super advanced classes, but still EVERYTHING is in german... so it can be a little intimidating. <3

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts