Christmas is in the Air <3

11:06 PM

The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul.
The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever.
The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.

They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb. " - Psalm 19: 7-10

I've been drawn to reading Pslam 19 lately, and the more I read it the more I fall in love with who our Father and Lord and Savior is. I keep reading beyond what I posted and Father hits my heart even more. He knows the hidden person of my heart, and he knows my hidden faults, and yet forgives me, still. Simple concepts we all know... but seriously, how GREAT is our God?

I have no doubt that i am in the right place. I am so in love with the city I am in, and even though I'm not living the typical university student life here but I am experiencing life here, one that has encouraged me, and that I have learned from Father through. I am in love with the students I know at school, and I am also learning so much through the families and situations and hurts and aches and joys I have met through many of the local people here.

Today, I was filled with a joy, that only Father can give, and I'm thankful. I'm hopeful for the future. Lately I have been aching, because I long to be with a dear close friend of mine, Sara. Mainly so I can hug her neck, and laugh and encourage and be encouraged by her. The longing of wanting to be near her, has made me feel weak this week, but has also made me more prayerful.
Thank you guys for everything. <3


p.s. look what i can do!! i learned this from a christmas card matthew saunders gave me senior year of highschool... :-D i love candy canes.

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts