a small story

12:25 PM

Two days ago I was talking to J about what Christianity is like in his country. He said something to me about how my goal isn't to convert others to Christianity. I said, "no it's not, because I cannot make that decision for other people. I do want them to hear and know what I believe is truth, and atleast have the opportunity to decide."

The conversation keeps running through my mind. Perhaps it affected me more than him, but continue to lift J and others up when/if you think about it.


love you all

Lara





She lifts her head from the spring of water and feels refreshment sweep through her body. This feels like life, but is it? Stepping from the water and grabbing a towel near the bank and began drying away the cool water as she gazed out the cave, peering into the sunset. It had been a long time since she had been here. As she got older, the busy-ness of life seemed to catch hold of her and she rarely found time to get away. With a sigh, she picked up her belongings and began finding her way down the hill. About half way down she caught a glimpse of birds flying through the sky. Their formation drawing her to lay down on the hill she once called her own. She laid among the dozens of flowers and it wasn't long until she found herself in tears, crying herself to sleep.

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts