Overwhelm Me

9:32 AM

I just woke up from a dream, and I'm not sure why I had it... because it hasn't been a topic I've been thinking about lately. I had a dream i was in K-Stadt working with students from Falls Creek. For some reason the students that week were really worried about numbers and the amount of people who were becoming believers. I was sitting on the u-bahn and the team was talking about it, and Linley and I were trying to stress the point that it isn't about numbers. Normally I don't remember words or what I "say" in dreams, but I said to one girl in particular, "you are so much more than a number to God, he KNOWS you and he KNOWS your name." I then began describing the following: "when I had to get my socialversicherungsausweis (social security card) in Germany, just as in the states I had to grab a number and wait. About 20 minutes later my number was called and it was my turn, but with Christ it's so much more than that. He calls me by NAME. He says 'Lara, come to me.' He knows that I'm weak and weary and he knows my faults and failures. He created me to be human, but he's calling me to go beyond myself and come to him."

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts