?!

11:42 PM

it has been brought to my attention how popular "casual sex" is. It has nothing to do with relationships or caring for the person... it's self-gratification. The very idea of this makes me want to throw up, it hurts and if I dare be so brash I don't agree with it.

I think sex is as Matt Chandler has said, the mingling of souls. It is something that requires a relationship, and is something not only physical, but mental as well.

I think God weeps over us for many reasons, but also because we are so confused with the world. Our priorities are jacked up. We place our thoughts, that we can only base on "well that's how I think" as our number one priority. We don't know or read the bible. We don't know the depth of life that Christ is calling us too.

I don't want to live for self. I want to live for my God, my creator.

I want Christ to make me a crisis-woman.

Lara jo

also, i am convinced that cupcakes are slutty muffins

hehe

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts