Lessons.

3:06 PM

every day is the same, each morning feels like the one before, but I am happy. Yes, I did end up dropping a class, for many reasons and as each day goes by I realize it was probably the right decision.
Here are some new things I have learned in the 7 weeks of school:

1. I have life, it is in Christ. I don't count on others, on my jobs, my grades, boys, or what organizations I belong to, Christian or not, to find my worth.
2. I can successfully use Microsoft 2007 and help others use it also.
3. Tears come seldom, but to cry usually only helps.
4. I'm a mad swiffer-er.
5. To pull away and withdraw myself is never the correct solution.
6. Some boys are creepy.
7. I have friends who are absolutely amazing. They encourage me spiritually, and in other ways as well.
8. If you want to see many things, do many things, meet many intelligent people, learn to work on a deadline, learn to live ONE day at a time... become a journalist.
9. Father answers the cry of our hearts, even if that is for the nations.
10. I can make my own Apfelschorle.

<3

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts