Grace that brought me to the fold of God!!

10:29 PM



Dancing. King David spoke of it fondly many places in God's true book, the Bible. In 2nd Samuel, he danced before the Lord with all his might. My class loves loves loves dancing. I love love love dancing with them. Here is  The song we were dancing to in the photos.  We get lost in the moment. We get lost in singing truth. We laugh. We giggle. We take turns making up dance moves.

These children love the Lord. They are growing in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior... and I'm so blessed to be privy to part of that process. About a week ago, we were discussing that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. A student piped up, "Mrs. Chomout? If Jesus died on the cross for our sins, why do we still sin?" Before I had the chance to answer, another little girl piped up and stole the words right out of my mouth. "We live in a broken world," she said. "Until Jesus comes back, there will be sin and we will struggle with it. That's why we NEED (big emphasis on need) Jesus." Out of the mouth of a 7 year old.

So what was my take away from this experience? Amazement at how well this little girl quickly knew the answer? Amazement at how well she has been trained in the word? I took a little of that away. But, my main take away, Jesus whispered in my ears, "Lara. Let the little children come to me. Do NOT hinder them."


Believe that God is strong enough to save your children, no matter how you fail. Believe that he is loving enough to bring them all the way into relationship with himself... and believe that he is wise enough to know the right way and the right time to do it. What do you need to do? Simply believe.  In the words of Martin Luther, "The law says 'do this,' and it is never done. Grace says 'believe in this,' and everything is already done." Everything is already done. Can you believe that? Will you? - Elyse Fitzpatrick, "Give them Grace." 

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts