Hamburg

4:27 PM

First off, Jordan's Mom and Grandma-- thank you SO much for your encouragement.
I cannot begin to explain how much Jordan means to me and how much she herself encourages me, i love getting on my blog and reading your encouraging notes. You guys are an amazing family, and I see where Jordan finds her passions and joys. She is an amazing girl, and lucky to have an awesome family. I know she has motivated me and been there for me. She's an authentic girl in love with Christ!

~~~

I am in love with Hamburg, Dad.

and yes, everyone this entry is for my dad, because he requested it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Upon arriving in Hamburg, i was excited, confused, and curious to experience a new German city I had not been to yet. It was nice. Hamburg is a city, yet it has a home feeling. Not that Koeln doesn't, but Koeln is more like living in New York where as Hamburg would be more like.. living in Dallas. I dunno if that is a good example.

We spent most of our time relaxing, riding the ferry, watching a light show/fireworks one night, celebrating 4th of July/the Germany game, spending time at the beach... it was wonderful

The people we stayed with in Hamburg are amazing, and I cannot wait to work with them and get to know them better!!

For 4th of July we dressed up in our Germany Gear to watch them play Italy. sadly they lost, but it was a good time had...

and then we went to Hannover and it was great, and I am excited about going to school there...

that is all for now :)

This is a pointless, boring entry.
i hate those

Lara

for your enjoyment, or more so mine

my husband, (cari approved)



okay i am a liar i admit it!

Thank you for Reading!

3 comments

Popular Posts