My eyes hurt

11:09 PM

I am so TIRED!!! I do NOT know where to begin. This new hair do is nice, but it requires me to take my showers in the morning. Boo!!

This week so far has been quite amazing. I am actually updating at postcardsfromedgeu.blogspot.com - CRAZY! i know!!

The students this week and the interns have been such an amazing encouragement to me this week. It is so cool to see their hearts continually and more so break for this nation as the summer and the week continues. They have such a passion for this country.

Today A. became a family member. I have never met this girl, but I have passionately kept her in my prayers, so it is so exciting that I get to hear about her become a family member!!!

I am also extra excited b/c S and M are here this week!

Alright.. adios ninjas!

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts