Right now the sun is trying to get ahold of the moon

9:36 AM

There’s something about life, something about it that makes it so intriguing, so mysterious. Beneath the surface there is something so poetic about life, that makes us long to hear about struggle and joys of other people. Songs, music, movies, art, coffee shops-- conversation. Life.


What do I want out of life? That’s a tough question. A question, I honestly can’t truly answer. There are many things I long for, that I want. Many things everyone longs for… happiness. I long for happiness. I long for the warmth of joyful tears falling down my face, I long for someone to hug me and for me to relax into their arms. I long for life…

Life. TRUE life. I want it.



I wrote that in January. I felt the obligation to post this. I know when I keep posting and posting, the entries become worthless, and important issues or posts i want read get lost in between the frivolous pointless entries.

Things have been going well. Yesterday was a day full of prayer. Jess, Ez-Cheez and I went through a "tour" book that takes you through a map of the city. As we went and read about the history it was nice to direct our prayers. It was interesting and God truly spoke through the experience.

I've really enjoyed and I still am enjoying this summer. It has been interesting, it has been exciting... it has been a spiritual battle... and still is! I love it! My apartment has been reading Deuteronomy - a book I cannot even spell... but to me it is amazing how Moses writes about God. First of all, it's obvious the reverence Moses has for our God and second I love how God is continually showing the people "hey you've stayed here long enough now go here" and they obey. I love it.




Thank you for Reading!

2 comments

Popular Posts