So you hunch your shoulders and shake your head... your throat is aching..

10:10 AM


pictures from our picnic at the University

This week we have gained two new members to our family. Not that I'm counting or anything, but it truly excites me.

I know my blog entries have not been up to par... i know, i know.


There is so much going on... so much I need prayer for. Discernment, decision making... worries, fears, insecurities... I could go on forever, and I hate being so vauge.

However, the problem with blogging is it is usually so easy to make everything about you.
Me-- I'm doing good, but at the same time confused and worried, sometimes upset.
But what is more important... is Father is doing HUGE things... things that are bigger than me, and my fears and insecurities, and who does and doesn't like me, or what i'm doing next summer or even the next.

I love that we cannot even begin to understand Father's mind. I love it.

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts