Be Strong

9:56 AM

Finally, be strong in the Lord and the strength of his might. Ephesians 6: 10

The past two weeks have been spent working in Koln, not only helping the team here but also working along side the interns, while also meeting many who live here and building relationships and friendships.

For the first time, in a very long time, I have truly begun to realize what it means to walk with the Lord, daily. There are good days, there are hard days, there are mediocre days.


For the first time, and I am unsure why i didn't put the puzzle pieces together before, I have learned that I must always focus on what God is doing, and not on what "didn't" happen... because then I will miss all the amazing things he is doing... I can't rely on my perception, I can't rely on my human eyes, but I must place all my strength, all my hope, and all my trust in him...

I know this entry was short, but i hope to get a better and more indetail one up in the next few days, I will be back in Hamburg on Saturday!

-ljo

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts