i need to set my mind on things above

1:42 PM


This summer is different because I'm not around anyone my age. It's difficult, but it also has it's rewards. Christ is showing me areas of my heart that need to be cleaned so I can fully serve him. Sometimes it's discouraging because there will always be areas of my heart that need cleaning, it's an ongoing process...

Last night, I felt discouraged, and displaced. I allowed worldly perceptions to break me down and hurt me. I long to keep the armor of God on daily.

But other than in my heart, Father is doing something huge in hearts of others... "S" contacted me, and she wants to get together for Coffee. It's hard because I will be leaving for Koln again, and she is leaving for Turkey, so hopefully we can get together before then or in August. It's funny because I always write to her in German which i don't know very well, and she responds in English, which she doesn't know very well. I've only spent time with her once this summer, but we've corresponded since. I can't wait until I get to see her again because when I'm with her, I feel like I am where i'm supposed to be. She has a beautiful heart and I can laugh with her, and talk with her, (german/english) and it's truly a friendship that has been birthed by Christ.

C-dawg recently told me of a girl he wants me to get in touch with. Her name is "M" and she's my age and has just moved back from the states, where she became a believer. I'm praying over the situation, and for clarity for when/if she contacts us.

There are more similar situations I could mention, but the main thing is prayer for them and also for wisdom, maturity, words and clarity. <3 i thank you guys so much

lara


*take not thy presence from me, for i desire to know you more*

Thank you for Reading!

0 comments

Popular Posts