Your Cup is most full when it is upside down

5:01 PM

To tell you in my own words what is going on in Koln, Hamburg, Germany and in me, the interns, etc... in my own words would almost dumb it down, so I will let the following tell you what is going on..

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.- Paul, Ephesians 6:10-11

Can you fathom the mysteries of God?
Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
They are higher than the heavens-- what can you do?
They are deeper than the depths of the grave-- what can you know?
Their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea....


Yet, if you devote your heart to him
and if you stretch out your hands to him,
if you put away the sin that is in your hand
and allow no evil to dwell in your tent,
then you will lift up your face without shame;
and you will stand firm and without fear.

-Job 11:7-9; 13-15


I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. IN that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will recieve and your joy will be complete.
-Jesus; John 16:20-24

I served the Lord with great humility and with tears, although I was severely tested by the plots of the Jews... And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prisons and hardships are facing me. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. - Paul, Acts 20:19, 22-24

"Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem fo rht name of the Lord Jesus." - Paul, Acts 21:13

Fight the good fight of faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. In the sight of God who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which God will bring about in his own time-- God, the blessed and only ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. - Paul to Timothy, 1 Timothy 6:12-16

Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season, rebuke and encourage-- with great patience and careful instruction. For time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Insead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my depature. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. -- Paul to Timothy, 2 Timothy 4:2-7

Thank you for Reading!

1 comments

Popular Posts